Cisco Webex Meetings is being offered free to use up to July 31, 2020 for government agencies of the Philippines.
Webex Meetings is a cloud-based web and video conferencing service that enables global and virtual teams to collaborate on standard-based video systems and mobile devices in real-time.
Webex Meetings general features:
- High-definition video for face-to-face meetings
- Flexible audio-only conference call options
- Seamless joining directly from your calendar or through a shared link
- Playback recordings directly from your app
- Customizable video layouts
- You can present your entire screen or a specific window in a meeting to share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and more.
- Computer or Mobile Devices, such as phone or tablet.
You may download Cisco Webex Meetings desktop application to your computer through this link: https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/ or you can still join meetings using the web application instead. Mobile application is also readily available for download on your smartphones.
- Stable Internet Connection
- Designated technical support
How to Request for a Cisco Webex Meetings
- Submit an email request at least 2 days before to email@example.com using his/her Government official address (with .gov.ph domain) or by filling up of the online form HERE,with the following information:
- Agency Name
- Technical Person List
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Meeting Description
- Meeting Date
- Meeting Time
- Length of meeting
Guidelines on the Use of CISCO Webex Meetings
- DICT will be the one to create the meeting based on the details submitted by the requesting agency.
- DICT will send the meeting details including the link and password to the designated technical person for proper dissemination. Please do only share the information with designated attendees.
- Once the meeting has started, DICT will transfer the hosting to the assigned technical person and he/she will have full control of the meeting. Please take note that the meeting can be started earlier than scheduled upon request.
- The technical person has the option to lock the meeting and scan attendees before letting them in the meeting room.
- Webex Meetings can accommodate up to 200 participants per meeting.