Amazon Web Service (AWS) provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. Remote work and learning services include remote desktops and applications, tools for communication and collaboration, and contact center solutions that can be deployed quickly at global scale.
- Provide Work and Learning Solutions that helps mobile and remote employees access the applications they need by delivering a cloud desktop accessible anywhere with an internet connection using any supported device.
- Enable Remote Learning that allows students to access the applications they need on any computer, whether they’re in the classroom, the library, a cafe, or at home.
- Remote Communication & Collaboration enables chat, and place business phone calls with a single, secure application from anywhere. Single application for collaboration, screen content sharing and inviting more people to join the meeting.
- Secure and Scalable Remote Network Areas a fully-managed, pay-as-you-go VPN service that elastically scales to support thousands of remote users.
- Computer or Mobile Devices, such as phone or tablet
- Stable Internet Connection
- Supported Browsers
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
For trial version
- Go to https://aws.amazon.com/free/?all-free-tier.sort-by=item.additionalFields.SortRank&all-free-tier.sort-order=asc1
- Click Create free account
Note: Enjoy these offer for 12-months following your initial sign-up date to AWS