Google Suite or simply, G Suite is a suite of collaborative productivity applications that offers professional business email, cloud storage, shared calendars, online document editing , chat and live video meetings, and much more.
- Gmail: send and receive mail using your professional email address
- Calendar: share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Productivity Tools: collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Drive: store and backup files securely in the cloud
- Meet: join video meetings from a laptop or other device
- Computer or Mobile Devices, such as phone or tablet
- Stable Internet Connection
- Supported Browsers
- Google Chrome supports all G Suite features and functionalities. For customers entitled to support, Google also provides one-to-one support for Chrome core functionality (under the G Suite agreement).
- Mozilla Firefox works well with G Suite but does not support offline access to Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and Microsoft Edge works well with G Suite but does not support offline access to Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides and desktop notifications in Gmail
For trial version
- Go to https://gsuite.google.com/intl/en_ph/
- Click Pricing tab
- Choose which plan do you prefer (G Suite Basic, Business or Enterprise)
Note: Free trial version is available to new G Suite customers only. This introductory price is only available for the first 20 users added, for 12 months. Standard pricing will apply to all users after 12 months.