Microsoft Teams is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including collaboration on files), and application integration. Teams integrates with the Office 365 subscription office productivity suite and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products.
- Fully integrated with Office 365 Suite
- Conversation channels
- Direct access to Skype, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Collaborate live in real time
- Access Teams across all of your devices
- Collaborate with vendors, suppliers and clients
- Automatic setup across the suite
- Integrate third party applications quickly
- Cyber security
- Standard or Private Channels
- Bots Gallery
- Computer or Mobile Devices, such as phone or tablet
- Microsoft Teams has clients available for desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux), web, and mobile (Android and iOS). These clients all require an active internet connection and do not support an offline mode.
- Stable Internet Connection
- Supported Browsers
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Latest version of Chrome
- Latest version of Firefox
For trial version
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software
- Click sign up for free
Note: Microsoft is offering a six-month free trial to the premium version of its Microsoft Teams business chat/collaboration application, a part of the Office 365 suite.